Landmark Health Quality Specialist in Jefferson City, Missouri
This position reports to the Director of Quality and is responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the Quality Department. The Quality Specialist will work with Local and Corporate leaders and cross-functional teams in order to drive projects to completion. The Quality Specialist is also responsible for organizing and analyzing healthcare quality information and distill meaningful communication from it and aid with patient’s concerns as needed to bring issues to resolution.
• Provide initial review and coordinate the investigation and disposition of Company complaints, concerns and grievances (CCGs) received by the Quality Department.
• Oversee the process for local market adherence to CCG resolution within appropriate regulatory and contractual guidelines.
• Provide support and advocacy for patients that need assistance with unresolved issues.
• Coordination of Quarterly Corporate Quality meetings and Quality Improvement initiatives.
• Support data aggregation and analysis for identification of quality improvement opportunities.
• Support process for reporting outcomes.
• Support and assist the internal corrective action plan process.
• Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, or equivalent experience.
• 2 years of experience with complaints and quality improvement initiatives or related field
• Experience supporting Quality, Medical Group or Managed Care support services within a healthcare organization.
• Experience leading small teams and acting as Subject Matter Expert for a system or project.
• Excel with a Document Management System or similar organizational system
• Proficiency with Microsoft products
• Experience supporting quality, complaints and grievances departments is preferred
• Experience with standards such as NCQA, HIPAA, Medicare and Medicaid regulations is helpful
• Strong technical writing skills.
Job Locations US-Remote
Posted Date 1 month ago (12/15/2020 12:27 PM)
Category Compliance & Quality
Type Regular Full-Time
Job ID 2020-4783