City Wide Maintenance Administrative Coordinator/Manager in Fenton, Missouri
Administrative Coordinator - Full Time ($16-$19/hr.)
City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is seeking an outgoing, tenacious individual to join our Team, in our Fenton office. Do you have the energy and exceptional organizational skills required to be the hub of our fast-paced, sales-driven office?
Are you driven by personal excellence but love the thrill of being part of a winning team?
The Admin Coordinator/Manager will be primarily responsible for the administrative management of our customers and Independent Contractor teams as well as managing the companies cash receipts, payables, tax reporting, report creation, etc.
The best candidate will have the ability to multi-task, work under pressure, balance customer service with reporting deadlines all while offering a bright and happy office environment.
City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is a people development business. With a mission driven by the goal to "Do Good while Doing Good", our team-centric approach emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances individual success along with the joy of winning as a team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with collections and accounts payables
- General Accounting and Bookkeeping knowledge/experience
- Superior Customer Service Skills
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Respect for, and maintenance of, confidential and private matters
- A high degree of resourcefulness - adept at overcoming obstacles in order to deliver
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- One to Three (1-3) years of experience Administrative Role
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Customer Oriented
- Strong Written and Verbal Communications
- Prior CRM experience is a plus
- $14-$19 per hour
- 15 days PTO years 1-4, 20 days year 5
- Health Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability paid for by company
- Phone Allowance
- 6 paid holidays
Our leadership team values every person’s contributions and we work hard to create an environment of teamwork and rewards for personal performance. If you are looking to advance in your sales career and work with a supportive and fun team, then this is the opportunity for you!
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our* locations page *to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!