USI Insurance Services National Commercial Lines Trainer in Des Peres, Missouri
National Commercial Lines Trainer
OH - Dublin, Remote- Central Time Zone, Remote- Eastern Time Zone, Remote- Mountain Time Zone, Remote- Pacific Time Zone
Position Title: (https://jobs.usi.com/Jobs/ApplicationMethods?jobId=21443) National Commercial Lines Trainer
Department: Commercial Lines
Reports to:National Commercial Lines Training Manager
Gene ral Description:
Responsible for the training and support of Commercial Lines Operations employees at a national level, on the agency management systems, software tools, workflows, processes, and Best Practices.
Respons i bil iti es:
· Assist all Commercial Lines Operations team members with answer to questions related to systems and processes by monitoring theshared support email inbox.
· Conduct webinars, create on-demand courses, and support other training needs as requested.
· Assist in the creation and development of new training content and materials as requested.
· Participate in individual and team projects to support training initiatives as assigned.
· Assist in assessing training needs.
· Stay up to date on new systems product information and technology to continually improve knowledge to help support Commercial Lines operations users.
· Other various projects or duties as assigned.
Know ledge, Skills and Abilities:
· 3-5 years of experience in an insurance agency as a Commercial Lines Account Manager preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred,but not required.
· Experience using Sagitta, ImageRight and Workflows desired.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Experience using Webex or other virtual platforms to train associates and manage web-based classroom settings.
· Must be able to maintain an engaging, energetic, and professional demeanor in a training room or virtual setting.
· Ability to work independently, under pressure, and balance multiple priorities with acute attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal instruction and supervision and a high degree of accuracy.
· Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills. Must be well-organized, a self-starter, and possess a high degree of attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills needed, both oral and written.
· Strong business writing or technical documentation skills desired.
· Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing accurate information and guidance.
· Ability to interpret and diagnose complex information, resolve and respond appropriately and accurately.
· Must be a collaborative team player willing to learn new skills quickly.
· Experience with training individuals or groups of people.
· Experience and understanding of eLearning practices is a plus.
· Property and Casualty insurance license preferred.
· Must have the ability to travel to various USI offices. Limited overnight travel.
Due to COVID-19, employees are currently working remote and will need access to the internet with the ability to work virtually.
EOE including Disability/Veteran https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf