Rose International INC Release Coordinator in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Position Title: Release Coordinator
Position Number: 295352
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Desired Skill Set:
API, Cloud, GIT, Metadata, Release Management, SalesForce
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Duration: 12 months
Salesforce Release Manager
This position is responsible for technical planning and release management of Salesforce software application solutions across multi-functional teams within the IT organization. The successful candidate will leverage strong organizational and interpersonal skills to bring together the right individuals and deploy software in an Agile/SCRUM development organization.
What you will do:
• Demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of Salesforce release execution, support Sandbox refreshes, Copado adaption and manual releases’ automation.
• Be curious, proactive and innovative. Learn mobile and oracle release process as time permits.
• Think through hard problems and work with a team to make them reality.
• Think of process improvements, enhance existing tools for improving productivity.
What you should be awesome at:
• Maintain release queue, prepare deployment plans, work with agile teams with collaborative approach
• Understand Salesforce application architecture, complexities, components and dependencies
• Understand Salesforce instances maintenance, refresh, upgrades, account management etc.
• Understand using change sets, ANT, Eclipse, data loader, App Exchange etc.
• Committing Metadata to GITHUB and deployments via API and GIT.
• Understand Sales Cloud, Service cloud and Community cloud.
• Execute Salesforce application promotions in production environment primarily and assist with other environments if required
• Maintain Salesforce sandboxes, plan, coordinate and execute data refresh activities
• Be flexible and willing to support weekend and after hour releases when needed
• Willing to work on-call and/or shift schedule
• Maintain application landscape documentation and contribute to automation and process improvement efforts as applicable
What we are looking for:
• Salesforce certification is a plus
• Salesforce deployment, sandbox maintenance and Salesforce release experience
• Hands on experience with ANT and GITHUB
• Knowledge of Salesforce administration activities
• Willing to learn Salesforce deployment process and release automation customized for our company
• Willing to learn other technology releases such as oracle, mobile web etc.
• Positive attitude and strong commitment to customer needs
• Willing to work extended hours when needed
• Sharing/mentoring/learning capabilities
• Strong communication and coordination skills
• Attention to detail, strong documentation and organization skills#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)