CTG ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT in Creve Coeur, Missouri
Creve Coeur, Missouri, United States
Nov 16, 2020Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Duration: 3+ month contract with possible extension
Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Work Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay Rate: $20 - 23/hr. based on experience
CTG's premier global client located in Creve Coeur MO has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant for a 3+ month, extendable engagement.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning and Time management, Multitasking, administrative and business support for manager positions.
• Assist in meeting planning and preparation work needed, i.e., drafting agendas and broader communications, coordinating meeting logistics, and taking meeting notes.
• Vendor payment questions; manage business travel arrangements; and process expense reports.
• Screen/redirect calls, take messages, handle mail, respond to inquiries, coordinates activities across departments and follows up to ensure that request are timely completed.
• Interact with other administrative assistants to share and coordinate work, including ordering of supplies.
• Perform additional tasks and responsibilities as required.
• High school diploma required
• College Degree preferred
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• High school diploma with a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
• Proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams) and Adobe Acrobat
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time and prioritize activities and duties as necessary
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and precise
•No third party resumes will be accepted
•CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
•Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
•All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
•Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
•CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
•CTG is an E-Verify Company
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) has developed a reputation for responsiveness and reliability - traits that our clients say set us apart - since our founding in 1966. As one team, we create and deliver information and technology solutions that make our clients more successful and cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for information and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India and regularly posts news and other important information online at www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Administrative Assistant
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
Work Remote: No