JES Holdings Staff Accountant in Columbia, Missouri
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our vision is to create enduring value and enhanced quality of life in every community we serve.
Our purpose is to serve our customers by helping them achieve success. We strive to be one of the finest small companies in America by always putting our customers first. We place the highest priority on developing long-term relationships with clients and investors in the financial services and real estate markets to maximize profitable opportunities for all concerned. We will serve our clients and communities with integrity to maintain their trust and respect.
JES Holdings is the parent company to Affordable Equity Partners, Inc. (AEP); JES DEV CO, Inc.; Capital Health Management, Inc. (CHM); Fairway Management, Inc. (FWM); Fairway Construction, Inc. (FWC); and Prime Senior Living.
This position will be responsible for cost coordination of various projects. The qualified candidate will track all field jobs, prepare and analyze monthly financial reports and will work with the accounting team to complete tax return work papers and the budget process.
- Monthly financial statement preparation.
- Preparation of annual budget consisting of various field departments.
- Analysis of scopes and bids of current and future project.
- Preparation of monthly billing invoices for current jobs in process.
- Monitor and analyze current jobs in process.
- Approve coding of accounts payable invoices to ensure accurate positng on General Ledger.
- Other analytical projects as assigned by Controller and Executive Management.
- Associate’s degree in Accounting or equivalent working knowledge
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Prior construction accounting experience, preferred
- Timberline or other accounting software experience, preferred
Title: Staff Accountant
Hours per week: 40
City, State: Columbia, MO
Property Type: Office