Bank of America Business Integration Specialist - St. Louis in Clayton, Missouri
As the primary point of contact, the BIS II should possess the following skills:
• Expert knowledge of BAC’s broad commercial and investment banking platform including structure, products, pricing and client selectivity, and must also consider risk profile and overall relationship impact.
• Strong relationship building skills. The relationships with GWIM Management and their Advisors are critical when managing expectations and delivering tough messages.
• When consulting on the viability of potential opportunities, Advisors and Advisory Management often utilize the BIS II as a resource on all items related to banking and business. As such, it is critical for the BIS II to act as an enterprise resource, while focusing on generating commercial business opportunities. They must also be a trusted advisor to Market Leadership including the Market Presidents, Market Executives and other key influencers.
• As part of the role, BIS II may engage directly with a variety of clients including Treasurers, business owners, CEOs and CFOs to best understand the client need. This will help ensure the resources are deployed for the opportunity including facilitating an introduction.
• Maintain deep subject matter expertise in credit and treasury and continually build and sharpen their expertise through their partnership with the BAC Market Executives and Relationship Managers in their Region.
• Demonstrate foundational knowledge in other BAC product areas including Investment Banking.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years Middle Market and/or Business Banking experience
• Strong credit skills - Formal Credit Training Preferred
• The ability to quickly handle volume and use good judgment are keys to success in this role
• Series 7 and 66 required (will support if candidate does not currently have)
• Be considered a leader among peers in new business development
Posting Date : 10/22/2018
Clayton, MO, FORSYTH CENTER, 8235 FORSYTH BLVD,
- United States
Travel : Yes, 50% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.